skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Bit off more than I can chew...but still pressing forward.
Today I had the grand idea, since the kids were home, to deep clean the house and rearrange things, put halloween stuff away and start working on Christmas stuff. Well, I got started. I definitely did Not get near as much done as I wanted, but that is nothing new. It took a lot longer than I expected to move the furniture around in the front room. There are not many ways I can do it, but I'm pretty sure I tried every thing that I could, or least thought of. Not to mention I got a workout. Nothing in my front room is light! But I did get it to a place I don't mind for now. All I could really think though while I was moving everything was how much I would love to have some new furniture! Oh well, that's not happening anytime soon. I did get the front room done, Grace and Joe's room done and the kitchen kinda clean.....at least all the dishes are done! That's huge, especially since the only dishwasher I have it me! Tomorrow I will get more done, but not much. I need to go to I.F. and Rexburg, plus be back by 4 so Sierra can go to violin then Grace and Sierra go to dance. One thing I'm really happy about is that we finally got family pics done this weekend, that's why I have to go to Rexburg....I need to pick them up from my mom. I will put some up as soon as I get them. Time to keep pressing forward, need to finish dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment