Gary and I were going to be gone for Joe's birthday, so we celebrated it a week early this year. It was perfect! He really wanted to go sledding and we had a beautiful day for it. We went to Rigby Lake for the sledding. That is a great place to go with the kids! It was sunny and warm and everyone had a blast....parents included.
My original plan with his birthday cake was to do a race track on top of the big cupcake, but the cupcake wasn't quite big enough for what I wanted to do, so I improvised. Joseph loves Hot Wheels, so I ran with that theme. I went to the website and looked at the logo and figured I could do that with cupcakes. I love the cupcake cakes because they are already in pieces for you so you can just pull it apart and hand them out. And, if I do say so myself, it turned out pretty good. Joe loved it and that's what really counts!
My son cracks me up! He gives the best facial expressions for just about anything!
Blowing out the candles.
For Joe, it doesn't matter if he's getting pants and underwear or a $20 bill.....it's all great to him! I love that about him! He's so energetic, enthusiastic and just so much fun to be with. Happy Birthday Boy! I love you!
Hahahahaha......Love him!




No comments:
Post a Comment