Monday, October 26, 2009

First Day of School - August 20 & 21, 2009


The girls started school on Thursday, August 20th, 2009. I can't believe that Sierra started Middle School this year. I swear I'm not old enough to have a child that old! Grace is in 2nd grade this year......where does the time go.


All the kids on the first day of school.


Waitng for the bus with the neighborhood kids. Emma with her arm around her friend next door...watching the kids get on the bus and head to school.


Joe on HIS first day of school. He went on Friday. The kindergarteners this year are doing full-day, every other day school. So Joe goes to school on Mondays, Wednesdays and every other Friday. I love this schedule! He loves going to school all day too. But he's already counting down until he's in 1st grade so that he can go every day. Some days, so am I! ;)




And they're off. 3 of the 4 kids gone all day. It sure is quiet with just me and Emmalee at home all day. I do love the chaos and noise when all the kids get home in the afternoon. Homework, chores, violin practice, neighbor kids running in and out......it's a wonderful life!

No comments: