Friday, November 5, 2010

November Thankful #5

I am so grateful for my Emmalee! She was a big surprise to me....I was okay being done after the first 3....I had 2 girls and a boy....I was good.....and then bam! I find out I'm pregnant and to top that off....I was already 19 weeks along! Holy Crap! Who does that?! It took a bit for me to get used to....but not too long. As soon as I told Gary, he was elated! He was always so happy and excited when I told him I was expecting. Here came Miss Emma.....she is so pretty and sassy! She has quite the spunky little attitude, but is so loving. She loves to cuddle with mom and dad. She already knows how to work the system to get what she wants.....batting her eyelashes and all!
She loves to dress up and be all girly...but she can get down and dirty with the best of them! I've seen her covered in so much dirt before, that I'm sure most people wouldn't have recognized her! She loves to dig in the dirt at the farm and go exploring for just about anything.
She loves to ride on her little pink camo 4-wheeler with her sister....not so much with Joe...he's kinda scary to ride with! She loves to ride the dirt bike with her dad too. She loves the water, under her own power.
She is very social! She loves to go play with friends.....whether they are girls or boys, younger or older, bigger or smaller....she doesn't care. She just loves to have a friend to play with. She adores her older siblings and wants to do whatever they are doing too. Most of the time they don't mind her playing with them and let her tag along....thank goodness!
Emma is funny.....she loves to talk and tell stories, make up funny jokes that don't make any sense, except to herself! She loves to sing and pretend that she is Taylor Swift....or whatever cute girl is on the T.V. She loves to dance and is always strutting her stuff around here in whatever outfit she's put together. She's such a good helper! I would be pretty bored around here during the day without her here!
I'm so thankful that she made sure we didn't forget about her.....she was meant to be a part of our family! I love you Miss Emmalee!

No comments: