I am so grateful for the gospel! I'm am so blessed to be a member of the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I do not know how I would have lived my life without the knowledge of why I am here or if I'll see my loved ones again. The peace that it brings to my life is priceless! I know that I am a beloved daughter of my Father in Heaven and that he knows and loves me.

I know that he is aware of my trials and struggles and is there guiding me through it all. I can't even imagine how much harder it would have been losing my dad less than a year ago if I didn't know for sure that I will see him again someday. I will go into different aspects of the gospel that I'm grateful for in later posts. But for now, I am so thankful for the gospel in my life.....period!
No comments:
Post a Comment